This 4th-annual online video marketing survey was conducted in conjunction with The Web Video Marketing Council and was focused primarily on the efficacy of B2B video content production and marketing. The results, based off responses from over 350 B2B marketing, agency and management professionals, reveal how video content marketing is being deployed by the vast majority of B2B companies as an important part of their online marketing, sales and communications initiatives.
2015 B2B Video Content Marketing Survey Highlights:
- 96% of B2B organizations are engaged in video content marketing
- 94% of respondents are involved in the decision-making process
- 73% say that video has positively impacted marketing results
- 41% plan to increase spending on video marketing in 2015
- 83% are using video content for website marketing
- 50% are using video content for email marketing
- 75% are optimizing video content for SEO
Download the B2B Video Content Marketing Report:
To download the B2B Video Content Marketing Trends Survey Results, please fill out the information below.