All content on this website, including, but not limited to, articles, text, video and images, is copyrighted.
You are always welcome to reference any of our articles provided that you cite a only short excerpt and/or write a unique synopsis. Additionally, you must provide a followed link back to the original post URL on our site. You cannot claim ownership over the content nor can you claim that we endorse your site in any way.
You are free to share, to copy, distribute and transmit the work, ONLY under the following restrictions:
- Attribution: You must give the original author credit, and provide a followed link back to the original article. Additionally, you are NOT ALLOWED to copy our articles in full and republish these. You are always welcome to reference any of our articles provided that you cite a only short excerpt and/or write a unique synopsis. As always, this is a best practice for any website.
- No Derivative Works: You may NOT alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Waiver/Permission. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get written permission from the author.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We reserve the right to terminate without notice any user's access to the website if that user is determined by us to be a "repeat infringer." In addition, we accommodate and do not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA”) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied, reproduced, displayed, duplicated, performed, distributed, or otherwise infringed without your authorization and is available on our website in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to ReelSEO's Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
ReelSEO's Designated Agent is: Rob Gabel (rob AT tubularlabs.com)
If your User Content or other information has been affected by reason of a notification under the DMCA, you may make a counter-notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. You will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that your User Content or your activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. When we receive a counter-notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter-notification with us, you must provide us with a written communication sent to ReelSEO's Designated Agent identified above that sets forth the following items:
- An identification of the URLs or other unique identifying information of material that ReelSEO has removed or to which ReelSEO has disabled access;
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Los Angeles County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under the DMCA or an agent of such person;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that content at issue was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your physical or electronic signature
RSS and Syndication
The RSS feed is provided as a service for you to stay up-to-date on our content and is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. The use of this RSS feed on other websites is prohibited if it breaches copyright or licensing terms as described above.
User Content Policy
"User Content" shall mean any communications, images, sounds, and all the material, data, and information that you post or upload to this site, including without limitation any comments.
You shall remain the owners and authors of all User Content. You hereby grant to us a perpetual and irrevocable, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty free, non-exclusive, unlimited license, including the right to sublicense and assign to third parties, and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, improve, translate, reformat, create derivative works from, manufacture, introduce into circulation, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way now known or in the future discovered, your User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights you may have in any User Content.
We assume no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assume no responsibility for monitoring the site for inappropriate content or conduct. We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, our representatives or technology may monitor and/or record your interaction with the site or communications when you are using the site. You hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any User Content.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless and each of our respective partners, suppliers, licensors, officers, employees, representatives, contractors and agents, from any and all claims (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding any violation of this agreement by you.
If at any time we choose, in our sole discretion, to monitor the site, we assume no responsibility for User Content and assume no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content.
Posting or uploading User Content is a privilege and your content may or may not be displayed. We also utilize Askimet spam filters, which may on occasion filter content without our knowledge, but we do our best to respond to all thoughtful comments.
Commenting Guidelines – Spam, excessive links, lack of meaningful content, and irrelevance are some of the reasons your comment may be removed from this website or not approved altogether. Comments are also removed as required by law. Basically – this commenting is not about promoting, but about contributing useful and thoughtful discussion to the ReelSEO community. If you stick to that approach, your comment will most likely be approved.
All violations will be handled at the fullest extent of the law.
Advertising and Disclosure Policy
Advertisements are displayed throughout this website to offset the costs of running it. This blog also uses affiliate links any time we recommend a product or service. They do not harm you in any way, but they do help offset the costs of running this website.
All content on this website is provided for information purposes only. We will not be held liable for your use of this content.
There is no guarantee that information provided herein is accurate. This blog is full of opinion and should be treated as such although we do our best to provide objective and helpful information for our community of readers.